Click Here To See The Best Crypto Presales That Could Increase 10X This Year!
According to Coingecko data, Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency with a market valuation of $197 billion. The Ethereum network is the quintessential DeFi ecosystem because most protocols are built on top of it. This, in turn, has sparked the interest of digital payments giant Visa, which has now announced its support for Ethereum as a payment processing method.
The move could start another rally for Ethereum (ETH), which is currently up nearly 30% on the monthly time frame.
Ethereum – the future crypto backbone of Visa
At StarkWare 2023, Cuy Sheffield, VP and head of cryptocurrency at Visa, announced that the company would be testing large transactions using the Ethereum blockchain. VisaNet, the company’s electronic payments network, is connected to SWIFT, better known as the Interbank Financial Telecommunication Association worldwide.
— StarkWare (@StarkWareLtd) January 27, 2023
This makes the system extremely efficient as the network can easily handle up to 2,000 transactions per second. However, the connection to SWIFT limited the network’s ability to operate at the frequency required by the company.
Sheffield emphasized at the event that the company is testing how to accept payments in the form of stablecoins on the Ethereum network. USDC is the stablecoin of choice – the fifth largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization.
This integration of blockchain technology alongside traditional financial instruments can advance Visa’s vision of a cashless society.
Can Ethereum be led to higher highs?
At the time of writing, the positive news for Ethereum has not translated into the market at all as the altcoin we maintain continues to ride a bearish wave. Due to the high correlation with Bitcoin and the current woes of the top cryptocurrencies, we can expect the coin to fail in the short to medium term.
Ethereum’s current bear market could see sellers testing the current support at $1,593 – a crucial support that could lead to longer-term pain if it breaks.
While many view the altcoin as a solid investment to diversify a cryptocurrency portfolio, it’s difficult for investors to be optimistic about the coin’s long-term prospects due to Ethereum’s current slowdown.
With this in mind, investors and traders should take the current state of ETH with caution. However, Visa’s continued use of the Ethereum network could push the altcoin to the fore and cement the token’s position as the best cryptocurrency in the market.
If $1,500 is the support, we can expect a move higher in the medium to long term as more developments from Visa come to light. In light of these developments, investors can buy Ethereum. However, according to analysis, the following bonds have an optimized risk-return ratio:
- Meta Masters Guild: The team behind Meta Masters Guild (MEMAG) is developing a mobile gaming ecosystem and is currently raising capital for this. A whopping $3.1 million has already been raised. In the current presale, 1 MEMAG costs 0.019 USDT, in two days the price will increase to 0.021 USDT.
- Fight Out Bonn: Fight Out Bonn is big on trends like Web3 and Move-to-Earn, it wants to revolutionize the fitness and health industry. There is a complex fitness ecosystem to be created, including special fitness studios, massive influencer support and, of course, the sophisticated integration of cryptocurrencies. Currently 1 FGHT costs 0.02023 USDT, in 7 hours the price increases.
Text credit: Bitcoinist
Last updated on February 7, 2023
Meta Masters Guild is Play2Earn’s next big crypto game
- Attention early investors: The early pre-sale has only just begun!
- Meta Masters Guild is powered by leading e-gaming studios!
- Play2Earn Crypto Solid Proof with CoinSniper Rewards, Staking and Auditing.
For the best fight presale ever
- Move2Earn cryptocurrency with a lot of potential in presale
- Blockchain based system with Move2Earn Rewards
- Fightout rewards the fitness activities of its users
sustainable cryptocurrency with e-mobility rewards
- Eco-friendly crypto project in advance
- CO2 certificates for e-car owners as a reward
- It helps democratize carbon credits
Don’t miss out: RobotEra is still available for free!
- A trendy metaverse project based on NFT
- Features sandbox style play and earnings
- Get in now for free through the presale
Buy Calvaria now in the Presale!
- Calavria: Duels of Eternity is the hottest GameFi game right now
- Interesting for fun 2 gamers to earn and one-coiners alike
- Get to know Calvary now and get eRIA tokens in the presale
Cryptocurrencies are a highly volatile, unregulated investment product. Your capital is at risk.